Memorial Day weekend was a bit disappointing for a lot of folks here from the Chicagoland area. It was gloomy and extremely rainy both Saturday and Sunday. Monday more than made up for it though, being in the 90s and extremely sunny. The sky was clear, it was breezy and it was just that kind of day that could make you sit on the grass, under the shade with a cool drink in your hand....well, that is if you could find a dry spot on the ground and not get mud all over you.
Regardless of how it was for you this past weekend, I'm sure most of us had fun times with family and friends, whether it was a well-planned barbecue event with lots of summer fun on the side, or just a quiet and intimate gathering with intelligent conversation just as I did last Sunday night.
After an extended weekend, I know you're just wishing for next weekend to come much quicker to get that much needed break...again. Well, let's distract ourselves a bit and try to get wired! This week, I'm co-hosting the Get Wired Wednesday Blog Hop with Victoria's Voice and Three Boys and an old Lady. It's an honor to be able to join them this week as a co-host and I do hope that a lot of you will hop with us, have fun and maybe find some inspiration along the way!
All you have to do to join is ---
- Follow this week's Guest Host (Catharsis) that is, if you genuinely enjoy the site of course
- Follow the Hostesses Victoria's Voice and Three Boys and an old Lady through GFC
- Link yourself to the list below
- Follow some of the other great blogs (Remember to leave a comment so they know to follow you back)
- Copy and paste the blog hop button on your blog so that others can join (optional)
- Not mandatory, but I would love for you to leave a comment that you have joined up to the blog hop.
Link up your blog, Twitter, or Facebook here.